« Home | My Published Books » | My New Book » | Here I Am » | The Important of Having Community » | Pelajaran Dari Jogja » 

Sunday, January 30, 2005 

goingsomewhere

I've just created a new design using Adobe Illustrator CS. It took me 2 hours to complete it from scratch. Oh yeah, it's a vector based design, but I made the JPEG version so I can upload it here.
Here's how the design looks like.

If you're interested in having this design in its native format (AI), you can download (click here for download). I've put it in .zip format, it make you easier to download it.
Lately, I enjoy creating design, especially the vector based one, using Adobe Illustrator CS. It's a great program if I can promote it for you. Compare to CorelDRAW that I usually used, Illustrator has more complex features and also more stable when it is use to create sophisticated design.
Besides, Illustrator CS has beter preview, more flexible interface, and of course more compatibility and quality for printing purpose.
I like the Pen tool feature most, 'cause it helps me alot to create complex illustration without any difficulties and hard work like I used to experienced with CorelDRAW. Moreover, the Mesh tool expands the user's ability of creating more natural texture. Illustrator gives vector graphic a more lively touch.
Hehehehe.......I don't know why, but I can't stop myself of promotong this great program to anyone I know. Eventhough I too myself cannot say that I've mastered this program, but so far I've found out that this program gives me so much advantages.
So, why don't you give a shoot. Just try it, you've got nothing to lose at all right?
If you're interested in using this program, you can check it out at the Adobe website.
And don't forget to let me know if you find any interesting stuffs related to this program, ok?
I'll be very grateful to talk about it with you.

Welcome to blogger family hasto... met kenal yaa.. imagenya keren banget!! aduh, mau dunk buku potosop CS-nya .. *mupeng mode on* :D

Love the comments. Keep 'em coming! By the way, if anyone is interested in quality vector art (professional clipart) and/or msn clipart, I would recommend a seasoned pro.

Post a Comment