« Home | SDA People » | Untuk Sebuah Hidup Baru » | New Place To Work » | Illustration Collections » | My Latest Book » | Still Alive » | Feb-April Designs » | My CV » | My DeviantArt » | Something About Jakarta » 

Wednesday, October 26, 2005 

Long Vacation

Hehehe...the vacation is about to come.

Lebaran day is coming, and it's great to know that I can go back to my dear old town, Semarang, again.

I miss that place alot.

I'm going to Semarang on next Friday, 28 October 2005, by bus. Leaving at 08.00 PM from Lebak Bulus station. I'm taking Nusantara bus, but I wasn't quite happy about the ticket price. Due to the raising of BBM, the agent increased its ticket prices form previously 80,000 rupiahs into 150,000 rupiahs. Then, because it's Lebaran vacation then they raise it again into 200,000 rupiahs.

That's crazy.

Whatsoever, yeah let's just say it's worth enough. It's Lebaran, once a year event and I'm not gonna blow it off just because of some money.

Anyway, everyone happy idul Fitri. May all blessings shower our days ahead. May Allah SWT accepts our fasting days and gives us strenghts and courages to face the future.

Post a Comment