« Home | Illustration Collections » | My Latest Book » | Still Alive » | Feb-April Designs » | My CV » | My DeviantArt » | Something About Jakarta » | Today's Design » | The Book's Finally Published » | SOS: Valentine Syndrome » 

Wednesday, August 10, 2005 

New Place To Work

I've just moved to a new place. To Jakarta where I work for SDA-Asia. An IT based magazine publisher.

SDA Asia Website

A quite nice place. A new environment, with lotsa new great people. I don't know how, but I think I'll keep on trying to reach my goal here.
Bapak, Ibu, everyone in Semarang, please wish me luck.

Amiable dispatch and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you on your information.

Easily I agree but I contemplate the collection should secure more info then it has.

Post a Comment